Ameelia

Saturday, January 19, 2008

(:

Friday,18 january

we get out design for our class t-shirt and it looks awesome! besides that, nothing fun happened at school.after school-when i was walking towards the bustop, i saw abdul rahman, farhan's brother,inside a car and someone from behind waved at me. could that be farhan?then i started talking to myself..wondering who was that..
btw, farhan was my primary school mate & his brother is the same school as me.

in the evening, i took pics of a yellow bird.they were so noisy yet cute & at night,
i took pics of myself with spongebob.i have no other things to do..oh ya.. i haven't blog about Sarawak's trip that I'm going this march.its a sec2 Malay student's trip..11th-14 march, 4 days 3 nights.$140 edusave, plus food,airplane flight,hotel...i don't think the price is that cheap but i hope i can wear 'tudung' for that trip..so cn put in friendster!!



yellow bird.




SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS


fun


spongebob lollipop


there's more to update but thats it for today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home