Ameelia

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

3 post in a dayy

spongebob drawing, my friend LIANA did! nice horr!



FOR MONDAY, 18 feb

hungry, thirsty, tired, sleepy !
i think thats what i'm gonna feel today!
p.s , i'm fasting.
geog test was lala okey.
charles long name was...
Charles Julian Martinez Wright .
such a long name
after skwel,charles said 'hello' and i waved.the bus was quite full, and i didn't get to sit at the back.then charles said 'ok then, byeee !' and i said 'bye' too.
then...
when i was crosing the road, i saw amirul.
urr ?
blanked.
shocked !
he was taller than last last year, with his gorgeous flat hair . loove datt.
and his funky hp lawa!and with irritating techo noise from his phone irritates me.
& its been a long time we didn't meet up as his madrasa block changed.

FOR TUESDAY, 19 Feb.
charles say 'hello'...
he cut his hair yarrw, very kyoot !
recess- shahnaz kenal kn me with zeerah.den zeerah kenal kn me with amylia.
hui huan played a romantic song from the piano.hmm,, so cute !
saw him opp my class.after skwel got serawak briefing trip.tk dpt balek ngan dei lorr.
& I'll upload a pic of spongebob drawing, my friend, Liana did.
its GORGEOUS !

FOR WEDNESDAY,20th feb

after school- he accidentaly langgar me in bookshop yawwr!
i have his 'bekas'.
ahaha.
:)

END

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home