Ameelia

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

hari inii






i'll upload the pics sooner.
the camera was spoiled, so we used kak nora's camera.
urg, i dunnoe wat camera i'm going to bring for serawak trip.


recess-ate chicken chop.sedap!me & chalres had quite a long stare and then he waved.haha.okey, today paisey again, tot there will be literature test.semangat-ly, i study.em, no harm.neh mindd.chalres said my name for the 3rd time. 'bye amelia!' he said my name without double' e'.went to changi beach with kak eera&kak nora.i was silent cause i was bad mood with my tudung.urg.until kak eera always asked 'nape senyap?' hehe. sorry. & sorry kak nora, i was late.camwhore, as usual.did my 1 stack of DNT hw, walk2.ate mee rebus. it took more than about 15 mins to have my order.then, planed of buying goreng pisang for mommy and daddy. that, it took me more than 20 mins.urg.we finish our day by going to west plaza, ibu asked to buy something.met ayah & nina.

END
2 days without studying. tomorow, there's guides.so full.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home