Ameelia

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

happy birthday syg ku!



HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO KYLE PATRICK !
Firstly, i want to wish Happy 22nd Birthday to my dearest sayang, MR.Dickherber !
I've already join 3 contest to win tickets/passes to The Click Five concert.desperate beb!Insayllah menang.watched a movie called 'eight below' during literature class.that story was so touching,i cried; and Joon kit looked me in a way.hah!
Si Khairul&geng had already start calling me 'spongebob' well, i'm well known to be 'spongebob' in the class.&& mai, thx for the tips.I really need to put MORE effort in English.oh, and I've been invited to watch 'ayat-ayat cinta' this Friday.Oops,There's guides on Friday.oh well,Thursday can do.But then, Faiqah said its too boring.So they change it to watch 'congkak'-pst; if i watch that movie in cinema, i promise you i wont sleep that night. and I'll also waste my money; closing my eyes till the movie is Over...hhehe
Nadia, lets trade posters!You give me your Click Five poster, and i'll give you my JoBro's poster.Can ???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home