Ameelia

Friday, July 25, 2008

sec 2 camp


Hhheeeyyyooo ! I just came back from Sec2 Camp.
DAy 1 . 230708
1st activity there was High Elements. Tried Wild Woozy with Nazlinda . Damn Scary and I had a rope cut at my neck. OUCH ! Supper was nice :)

DAY 2 . 240708
Today's activity was Kayak .Damn tired, yet Fun . My back hurts so badly . All because of the stupid heavy Kayak. 4hrs in the sea and i turned Black ! urg. After that, i had a bath. Fuhh ! You don't know how lucky i am to on the tap and scrub my hair with shampoo !!! After lunch was an option of Zip line (Flying Fox) or Rock climbing . As the rocks were wet, i dare not try on Rock Climbing . Anyway, I don't want people to look at my but . Hah! So, Zip line was my choice. Silly me, My shoe fell :DDDD Malu ! Then, we practice our Cheer for campfire night .
CAMPFIRE NIGHT WAS AWESOME GILLER !
Shout and Shout !!! SCREAM ! terpekik-pekik was Fun !FUYO, FUYO ! Orix !!!! LOL . Gerek gillllerrr tao .that night was an awesome night
Something ' :) ' happened ... and hell yeah, that night was the 1st time i talked to Fazli !
&&& i lost my voice a little. 2t1 's Performance was the best (boys) !

Day 3 .250708
ByeBye ! every good time must end right?Last day ! I'm home sick !? I had Fun, jyeah . Fheww! luckily my class was not the class to clean the toilet :DD When i went home, I saw my fav food ! - ayam msk Lemak .Thanks Mommy ! When i went home, i slept from 1pm-6pm . Too tired, I guess :DDD and I got Sunburn !!!! :(

I agree with Nadia . Sheik was the Best instructor overall .
MORE PICTURES COULD BE SEEN IN MY FRIENDSTER :D

labels; i miss home

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home