Ameelia

Monday, February 9, 2009

Perubahan


Hello, [insertnamehere]

Today was my parents 18th annivarsary ! :D
Dinner at Arnold baby !

It's a Monday and that shows that there's A maths . Gosh ! We were scolded by Mr Ding of having stupid reasons for not finishing up our super hard homework. So he nags and repeats his sentence. Dotsz. Doing question 5c, (simultaneous) was a really super hard question. I kept asking people around to help me with that question. Darn ! No one knows , accept Jay Sen. Oh goddie, I thank his a lot of times. I hugged Mirrah, as I was happy. K, lame. Yes, I know. I was so relieve after solving that question. Sosial Studies test was not so hard as I imagined. As time goes by, it was time for guides. We came late and set excuses. lol .Then at that one time, I felt like I was about to faint. I can't stand up still, I felt like vomiting and my eye sight start to fade. I wanted to ask permission to sit down to take a rest, but I don't know where my mind goes. No energy ? Idk. Goshh ! I felt like fainting, for the first time. Julie notice me and told mam . Babes say my face was pale. I wish I could see how my pale face looks like. haha.

Thanks, Julie for the saving :)
Thanks, babes for the concern :D
Thanks Liana, for the bubble gum :P
Welcome Apek, for the present ;)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home