Ameelia

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Skate at CA


Clock was ticking, and Liana and I were still having our remedial. We didn't concentrate. We kept looking at the clock and thinking about the airport trip in the evening. I called my mum and she called hers. As time past by, it was already six and we thought it was too late. Yet, we still went there and reach at eight. So there we were, being late, while the others, (asilah/afiqah/nadia/iwan/syafiq/ashari/asri/shalhan/danial/harith) were there since five. Our first intention there was to study. But since we are too smart, we didn't study and the guys played skateboard, while the girls gossip. ha ha. I'm still in a process of learning the camera. So when I tried to take them so called 'flying in the air' (oli olley ?!) with the skateborad, I failed. When I reach home, Kak Eera asked me why didn't I use the flash. WAAAHT? Slenge.





















note* those pictures that are not in and you want it, ask me :D
(liana/asilah/afiqah/nadia/iwan/syafiq/ashari/asri/shalhan/danial/harith)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home