Ameelia

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

you are the question,

-The Frame-

JUST TWO MORE BORING DAYS TILL SCHOOL HOLIDAY!
I want to thank dearest Shawn for making my day in class wonderful, unlike what I expected.
And Liana bby for entertaining my lame(ness) and making me smile no matter what! You both rock!
Btw, I've made a whole list of "destination" in Singapore of where I can go within this June holidays (without the need of money besides ez-link! haha ). So, when my beloved friends asked me out, I can just run through the list and pick a place. Pick a date! I've been doing sketching and my friends keep asking me why I didn't take art. YES! - I did REGRET! It was because I wanted the combination of Phy and Geog :)



I love Demi and Selena's friendship. They have their own movie - Princess Protection Program. Seeing them together makes me jealous. Its cute on how cool their relationship can be. They have been best friends since young and it's awesome to have a best friend that will stay with you till you grow up. I kept watching the video clip over and over again and I cried.

They're so sweet!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home