Ameelia

Friday, June 26, 2009

one love

Knocks You Down .













Went to JB, Senibong. One beauty place for sunset! :D
I enjoyed yesterday's mood of the camera. Clicks, clicks. I had fun !
I hope this camera's mood will stay this way and on 18th July!

I just love Super Junior. I'm crazy about them.
Extended holidays are only IN MY DREAMS! Haiss.
I swear, I'm going to drag myself to school.
I've checked my emails today.
I have no idea why.
David Peterson, my inspiration of photography,
send me 20 secrets tips of photography email(gasp)
Awesome!

Facebook photography club offers many occasions,
and I miss it.
thanks people, for replying my comments in YouTube :D

Michel Jackson's gone :(
I don't know what to say. . .

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home