Ameelia

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Photobucket
"It's MinHO!" Doesn't this guy makes you feel oulala?

I love th mve Broken Arrow! It's cute;
:D *big smiles! Yesterday was th last day of school, for 2009. It was a boring day in class, but I had a couple of laughs. But th laugh didn't last for long. Th smile was turned upside down. I knw I should be thankful. I am, but i'm not feeling it. Nevertheless, Dad and Mum was happy. Congrats for th $350 Scott! Don't forget to treat us okay!
Buddies, lets go hang out. Doing chores everyday is not my vision for my holiday. Lets fly kite, have dinner, go fishing, photo shoot etc/ Whenevr kowang feel bored kan, text me *winks I've got a list!

psst, check out my house in Pet Society! Haha

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home