Ameelia

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

hm..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ATIQAH!
okey, so.. my teachers are starting to give homeworks and projects.& its been 3 days i didn't write my diary..act, we need to pass our passports to cikgu, but my family is celebrating my mommy's burfday this friday, to JB.told teacher that already.Basically, I HATE plp copying my homewrok.go do yourself lahh! and , i dun mind teaching them. but helo? where is my thank you? so, i'm a type of girl who needs a thk u from someone, even if its a small deed.okey, you'll ind it weird, i know.recess-kwn atiqah sabo her with air, after school with milo :P
guides-drill,song,games..i've been asking this Q ard :

kat serawak ade jual spongebob nye benda?
2 more days to mommy's birthday,
4 more days to trip serawak,
16 days to my birthday

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home