Ameelia

Friday, May 23, 2008

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Yey, Holidays are here,bby ! homeworks are in & its Superman Hard.So maybe, I'll be going out with dear peeps to discuss our HW together.Oh my, Term 3&4 is going to be a stress term for me.Well,Literature&Geography-my Best 2 subjects ; are gone and has been replace with History,Art&Music. I seriously gotta buy a gift to Dear Mrs.Lauhp,Mrs.Wong&MR.Goh- cos without them teaching me,Wow,i wont get that kind of marks that are printed at my report book.OH, speaking of report book,there's a Meet the Parents Session tomorrow,between 8am-10am.& speaking of gifts, i haven't bought a birthday present for Fairuz&Fitri-its due date already (April&March).Hah! &&& There's a Steamboat Feast tomorrow at my house celebrating Nina,Darwis& Wak Yah (asri's mom) 's birthday.

Labels-I'm sooo looking froward for tomorrow ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home