Ameelia

Saturday, June 28, 2008

25.06.08
Happy Birthday Amirul Dani a.k.a the cutest guy in N.T
26.06.08
Music lesson Rawks! The class was split into 2 grps . Half of the class learn keyboard, the other half learn guitar :D and for the first time in my life, i played the guitar ! Gerek oitt! Sorry nad , for my jakon-ness . hah! with a cute guy beside me, what else could go wrong huh ?
the whole class received a name jell from Mrs Hwee -
Youth Day .
27.06.08
We get our guides tee and its ugly . we look like branches and leaves . oh yahh, want to know what 'jenny' means ? - a female donkey on an ass . don't believe me ? gogo check at dictionary .
28.06.08
Happy Birthday Danial Shah !
YAHU ! the weekends are here bby! I'm ready to
ROCK & ROLL !
The Chronicles Of Narnia Prince Caspian gerek gill oit !!!!!








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home