Ameelia

Sunday, June 8, 2008

...............................



Fixing up Asru;'s hair :DDD






I just finished packing up my camping stuffs for girl guides . So Tired . Before that, my family and I went to Jemputan at Tampinies. I was MENYAMPAH by Kak Eera . ug, You don't wanna know why . Then, we went to Changi Hospital to visit my Dad's Ustad's wife . There was this baby boy called Irfan and he approached to us . He was cute and adorable . We call it a day by going to Courts at Tampinies as Kak Eera wanted her headphone for her MP3 . and guess who I saw ? Cikgu Sunarti & Family ! She introduced me to her husband and told him that i was one of her best students . Unfortunately, Dzikri didn't recognize me . So anyway peeps, I'll be gone until Thursday . Any msg, just leave a tag orait . Oh my, i can't watch Prison Break III tomorrow . kay, if my sisters didn't tape for me, its okay . Cos thanks to kak eera's friend , Ricky, I know there's a Prison Break repeat episode . whoever he is lahh . But I want to know what happened yawwrr . Tak sabar . && I seriously hope ayah send me to school cos I don't want to bring my BIG BIG bag in the bus . and that uniform and scarf . urg . PLEASE . Please . please .


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home