Ameelia

Monday, August 4, 2008


History CT would be easier if i study hard .
for sci period, we went to comp lab as the teacher was a 'gaji buta' . and for once, I was close to Royce and Marcus. Marcus say i chio and i was blushed . haha . Then Royce say 'excuse me sexy' ... erms, to me or Sharefa [question mark] . k, skipskipsikp. then Daniel Fir called me Spongebob , three times and said that i look like Spongebob . oh really [questin mark] LOL. and recaps abt yesterday ... bought the things for i l p c [I Love Punggol Carnival] . My grp has a change off plans. instead of cookies, we made chocolate cornflakes. URGH [!] plus some sweets and lollies. the packing will be done at my house. looking forward to Thursday.
*to fellow punggolites, plscome our stall [:D]

and and and today season finale of prison break. hhaa, i dont wanna be late .

labels; i miss fazli

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home