Ameelia

Monday, September 22, 2008

MILK IS SO IMPORTANT !
uh, China .

Early in the morning, my class had a slight problem as what classroom should we go cause our former classroom is installing air-corn ! But then, we had to get back to old class. Idk, there was some misunderstanding. So we did our HomeEcon CT with the noise outside . Yes, it was irritating. While entering inside the class, I got stucked; People Jam. Then, Syafiq whisper to me something, which idk what he said . Second period was History. Talking to Ashraf was just helping my throat get dry than before . Seriously ! I was so thirsty after advising him about fasting. Yet, he still eat . OK, I give up. He is not afraid of Allah. At least I have told him the wrong and rights. I'm done here . Now, it's his choice to choose - Bad OR Good .
I'm done talking about him. He's just so stubborn . Btw, I receive back my History CT paper .
& I wanna wish Congrats to Khas, as she has lots of admirer in Monfort Sec .

YEY ! Abg Firo is back! Lets hang out !

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home