Ameelia

Sunday, August 24, 2008


It's been a long time I've not blog. So, I'm BACK ! Maybe I'm going Hiatus bby. Sorry. Exams are almost around the corner, and I want to get ready to study early.Any exciting things happened, I'll post.Basically, these few days, my life is turning out getting worst . I'm really not interested for the future . I want the Past. I want my good sweet memories to come back. I regret everything that i did before. Oh how I wish I could invent a Time Machine !

About school, been missing the bus lately and it's annoying. Oh, and I'm loving Badminton. Maybe It's my new Sports hobby :) hehe. Me and Kak Eera have been watching Olympic these few days. Kinda cool, knowing other people's talents. Hphm, for every History lesson, I'll be sitting with Ashraf . He keeps telling me that he wants to change brain with me . He also says that when I sit with him, he'll change into a new leaf. Oh, and I fought with that brat, Daniel Firdaus . Sitting at the back is much much more annoying than fighting with him. I hardly see what Miss Kanch wrote on the white board. HomeEC practical cooking exam will be on Tuesday, after school. Nazlinda and I would be doing Macaroni Cheese with Chicken Mushroom Soup . YUMYUM ! Oh, and a few days back, I receive my History CT paper back . & Nad says she's moving school to other country [60%] .I wont stop her or anything. and I cant force her to stay. humps. I'm actually glad that her dad got a job there. So, be Happy babe. I'll miss you .

On Thursday, last period, the malay guys, plus Hui Huan, I think, played the song 'jenny' and I find Ashraf's voice kinda cool . He's gonna sing two songs on Teachers' day.. Speaking about 'jenny' , Kak Eera's classmates[guys] made that video clip. It's eighty percent the same as the original video clip by The Click Five.

Ohey! What a long post! Gee ...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home