Ameelia

Friday, August 8, 2008


Oh, Ini Daniel Firdaus .


The 'Haunted House'
; blindfolded ?! Lame with a capital 'L'




My Stall


Shafiq .
Friday , 080808 .
Speech Day and I Love Punggol Carnival [!]
Fuhh, at last ! After all the sweat of practice under the sun and all that almost 70% of the ipw work of calculations and doing it alone, IT"S OVER ! i hate business!
Marching- nervous sehy . Reeny nad Mrs Hwee called my name . hm,, overall, did 2 mistakes .
Plp keep telling me that my hair is cute [tie two, plete with red ribbon], and i went blushed . haha .
I Love Punggol Carnival- The Haunted House and Bubble Tee was 'laku' . So many plp crowding at their stall . Well, honestly, my stall, 90% are the people whom we knew an dthe 10% are our schoolmate who are interested in what we're selling [chocolate cornflakes, lollipops and sweets]
SERIOUS ! I wanna thank my mom and dad + sis who came . Oh, and thx DC and Yi Sheng for helping out, even though they're in the team of haunted house . Em, this might sound weird, but thanks Mr Tan for knowing my name ! hehe . oh yahh, the photographer takes 2 pix of me and Nadia with a thumb up !

Labels:I want a repeat !!

Thursday, 070808
Went home for packing of I Love Punggol Carnival and then, went back to school again for Guides rehearsal . Before that, we saw Anis, our camp instructor and she hasn't bathe [3.07pm] By the time when me and Nadia get there[school], the rehearsal was over . And get a little nag from that Azsrina . WHATEVER ! Saw Amirul scouts and he smiled in a 'hello' way . Then i melt . ha ha .

Labels:I miss Charles 'HELLO' [s] badly :(

Wednesday, 060808
Watch Spongebob Squarepants :D


Tuesday, 050808
Zhen Yang hit my leg and Royce said- 'ey, why u hit her sexy leg?' i was like urr ??? k, skipskipskip . Oh, for guides, Nadia gave me a chocolate but then, she took it back . ur? buruk siku sheyy! hehe . Inspector Steven Goh so cute and smart looking ! Oh, today was the 1st time i talked to Rashid/Rasyid . And today would be the last time i'm staying bk with Nathasha, Paula and Lee Yen :(

Labels:I'll miss them :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home