Ameelia

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

OK dudes and babes . These are the pictures I took early in the morning. I wanted to take the crescent- moon, but then there were 'banglas' staring and besides, my bus arrived. So, I got to rush, that's why it's blur . And the Sun was covered with clouds and the building. So, better luck next time, jyeah! For this year, my Goal is to really put an effort for Science. Although I hate it as much as I hate .... [actually, I don't know what I hate more than Science]. So, Whatever . I must force myself to at least like Science, for once. My tip is making the science text book as a magazine. Just read and flip many, many many many times as possible . I really want to make my parents proud of me. Its okay if I didn't win the money for top 20%, top 5% or 10% or such . I'm aiming for top 10 in N.A . Insyallah I'll be the lucky 10, Amin. Gotta really focus to get promoted to a good class next year. I so want to see my Parents having a smile on their faces, and say - 'GOOD JOB EMYL, I'M PROUD OF YOU.'

Moto - HARDWORKING AND DON'T GIVE UP !

OREO, WALLS ICE-CREAM, RABBIT SWEET, MENTOS, SNEAKERS, KIT KAT -
My Science teacher said that these foods containing CHINA MILK can't be eaten; To be safe, at least .

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home