Ameelia

Friday, February 13, 2009

Friday the thirteen

Early in the morning, I was jealous. Mrs Hwee, my last year's form teacher gave her form class, 3A, a stalk of red real rose. Zomg, zomg. Everyone receive one.But no big, I made a rose flower myself, using the wrapper from the Ferro Rushe chocolate. I collect it from all my dudes as our maths teacher, Mr Ong gave us one Furro Rushe chocolate each.[yesterday] So, as a part of vday, I distribute those roses to my dudes. They ROCK ! I love them.
Zomgs, so as it can be seen, I've change my blogskin. I get tired of the same thing day by day. Suddenly, I tend to like monkies. Even Shawn asked whats up with me and monkies. haha.I didn't met Charles today. So sad to say, birthday present is a belated one.





I want two end one class gathering. Gosh ! I miss you guys !

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home