Ameelia

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

SITUASI

OK. So I know I said some things about this trip. But I tried hard to let this holiday a fun trip. My cousin tag along too :D Although the first morning turned out badly, and the holiday was only 3 days to enjoy, I still had my fun. The pictures could explain to you why :D

15 March '09 - We first headed to Cik Mimah's house. Wow there was a lot of insects. I had fun laughing like a mad person watching wipeout from AXN. 16 March '09 - The next day, I woke up early to see the sunrise, but it was not to be found. But I did enjoy the morning breeze. It was bye bye to Cik Mimah and Ajip and headed to Fishing Bay Resort. After lunch, we did not know what to do as it was raining heavily. So the two families stayed in the resort and I slept till five. We had Mee Goreng for dinner and our 'so-called-neighbor' who was having a BBQ was kind enough to give us some food :D 17 March '09 - The next day at 7am, we rushed to Air Papan to see the sunrise. But it was a disappointment as the sun was covered by dark clouds. Nevertheless, we still enjoyed camwhoring, the scenery of mountains, the awesome clouds and the morning breeze. We then went back to the resort for breakfast and waited for the swimming pool to open. It was suppose to open at 9am, but the clock shows 9.22am. Since Abg Faizal couldn't wait any longer, he was the one whom opened the gate and jumped in the pool. We tried doing jump shot and the camera went spoil for a while. After checking out, we went to Air Papan for a picnic and played the kite. While Asrul was playing the kite, it flew away and was stucked at a tall tree. With common sense, smart thinking and Asri's kite, my dad managed to retrieve it back! As time past by, we spent our time at a shopping mall and after asar and magrib prayer, it was then when we had our dinner at Restaurant Makanan Laut Hassan Ong. After all of us were full, my auntie took out a cake out from a pink box. Guess what? It was an advance birthday celebration! wow.Then, after taking a group and family photo, they sabo-ed me with a color shaker thingy. Wow, everyone looked at us. haha. You guys Rock ! So,our supper was the cake. After dinner, we went to Pandan city for a snow car wash and a little shopping. That's when our holiday ended.

Country sweet country !

























<span class=





Photographies :D




<span class=






































Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home