Ameelia

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Dont be sellfish dear!


Jemputan-








I dedicate this white vespa picture to LIANA!





This Junior David Archuleta, Mikail !

Chapter One - She thinks she looks so cool and hot with that thing. give others a chance pls
Chapter Two - I want to take photography course asap
Chapter Three - I hate Stupid Homeworks!
Chapter Four - Force tip! - Don't blame others before not knowing the truth.
Chapter Five - I DEARLY MISS MIKAIL aka 'Meme'
Chapter Six - I want to go to cash converters and an antique shop
Chapter Seven - I want a cardboard house made by Daddy!
Chapter Eight - I need money to buy a shoe!
Chapter Nine - I wanna watch Night in the Museum and Monsters vs Alien!
Chapter Ten - I want to fly to ***Botanic Garden/*****Singapore Art Museum/Jurong Bird Park/***Fort Canning Park/*Singapore Zoological Garden/Railway Train/Marina Barrage/Merlion/*Payground/Tall Grasses/Waterfall/*Skatepark/Arab Street/Bugis/Haji Lane/****Science Center/Vivo City/Tamp One!

Hello? Its a school Holiday. School holiday means th sch is on break - on a vacation
Sch is on break means thre is no school.
No school means thre is no lessons.
No lessons means thre is no studies.
No studies means thre is no remedial.
No remedial means thre is no extra lessons.
No extra lessons means thre is no lessons at all.
No lessons at all means no studying.
No studying means no homework's.

Thank You!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home