Ameelia

Sunday, July 5, 2009

i don't wanna run away

Photobucket

To fall in Love, It takes a good Heart, not the looks.
Cause to start of with True Love,

there's no need to judge the book by it's cover :)


First things first. Yesterday night was like GEREKseh! All of my cousins came to visit my grandmother who just came back from the hospital. We watched old videos and old pictures and We laughed all the way. It was fun to laugh loudly like no one's hearing you cause your laugh is the same as others. haha. Wow, time flies so fast.

I didn't pay attention in English class last Friday. Instead, Liana and I talked about Korean movies. It was fun drawing diagrams and such. haha.

As for today, I saw KAKeera's friend. Emhems*. I had a day of shopping with my parents. Only three of us. We went to Geylang and I bought two dresses and a korea brooch. haha. Bestt. So, that's about it. I still do not know about tomorrow's plan to East Cost. I wanna learn how to skate, but in the other hand, there were only three girls coming. So how?

I want to go to Sungai Road and Bugis please.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home