Ameelia

Friday, August 21, 2009

fall

Photobucket

- Picture of 2008

Oh my, what a day. After school, went to P.Plaza with Nad, Dee, Liana, & Eelah, Ate KFC in the middle of th multi-purpose hall. Aftr tt, we played spin th bottle - Truth Or Dare. Th weird thing is, th bottle spins directly in sequence. I sat beside asilah on my left and aftr my turn, the bottle point towards her. Next to Asilah was Di. Thus, it was Di's turn. It happen th same thing bet Nadia and Liana. Cool or what? We talked and laughed. Nadia made my day by walking like a 'cacat' person. My stomach hurts. Badly. We headed back to PP, then we came across a sale of old books. It took us almost 1hr to search for th 'perfect book' because all of th books thre was very interesting. We took a book out and read the summary at th back of th book. Most of the books was about mystery and murder. Purchased one book entitled Head Games by Eileen Dreyer.
I read th first page at th bus stop and nearly missed my bus.

Actually, our intention thre was to drink bubble tee. haha.

PS/ tak semestinya bulan Ramadhan aje tak boleh buat dosa.

Please do not have this mind-set.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home