Ameelia

Friday, July 24, 2009

when everything was dark


Photobucket

3N1's 2nd gruop photo. Ms Phua is living us and she asked for a group photo. She rocks, I'm gonna miss her.

Went out for a present search with Liana today. Spent my 18dolars on a dress and a belt at Isetan. SALE! last three days!
We ate ice-cream, played at ToyRus, visit minitoons, search for a book at Popular and back home :D

I finish watching the last ep of Prison Break iv; after all these years watching the show, that's how it ends up? I cried badly and my eyes were red. His love for her was too strong ;(

GAHH, im so lazy to upload all the pictures from Abg's Wedding. I need to upload one by one at photobucket. Pictures are already uploaded at Facebook :D

You guys gotta click here!Philippines prisoners danced sorry sorry in the jail!CLICK!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home