Ameelia

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Twins, knock out

it's you, Only YOU

My Tuesday was like erughh, all the subject teachers made a change to our sitting places. I hate It! Liana and I had a seat WAY way WAYYYY at the back corner of th class, near the window. Firstly, it's boring. Secondly, it's quiet. Thirdly, its way far away from Shawn and Eng Kiat. Fourthly, I cant really see the whiteboard/screen. Fithly, its irritating. Sixly, I"M SLAKINGgggggggggg. I'll try to get use to it day by day. I hope i'll be okay with it. Haiss. I thought of perming my hair. Ok not? haha. I'm bored of my hair. I want a change. And I thought of purchacing a new pencilcase. Er, For today, Liana went to my house to make rose out of ribbons for my niece engagement day giveaway. Yo, Thanks lots. Diyana, I miss going home with you. ok now, gotta continue my homewrok :D

OH, Today's Kim Bum's 21st birthday!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home