Ameelia

Monday, July 6, 2009

if you're not the one

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Ahh, blogger is making problem. I cant upload th photos. So, photobucket it is :D Eh, then, 18July macam mane?!

Anyway, firstly, made my way to Whitesands and took the MRT. Then, took bus 27 till Hougang int. Then, met them at Punggol int, while th guys had waited there for 2hrs. Wahh, Thousand Apologies! Well, after Fee and Asilah came, we made our way to East Cost Park. Unfortunately, it rained heavily :( So, we didn't really had fun. I didn't manage to learn skate from them as th floor was slippery. Haiss. Then, on our way back home, there was this crazy guy who sat beside me and cant stop fidgeting. I felt uncomfortable. Really. esp after he dig his nose and like showed it in front of me. EWW! ah, tmrw's school. Amaths test. uhh, opps. Belum belajar.

Labels: