Ameelia

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Photobucket

I never get tired of th song Use Somebody. Gosh, that song is hurtful, yet meaningful. I want to get a headset and lots and lots of bangles, like Pixie Lott's. awesome. Holiday is a few days away and I'm getting really exited. Jumping here and thre! This time, it's different. All my cousins are tagging along. and yes, I mean all. Th close ones, of course. Awesome or what? I was told tt Asri's fam are nt cmg, but I've just heard from mum that asri's family is tagging along! awesomer! Change of plans. I dnt want to get my hopes too high, because it's not confirmed yet. I want to focus more on having fun, forget all th past and problems. hmm, let this last forever. Pictures, let it be limited, i hope. I want to get more of my portrait pictures, aha! Oh hey, I'm in love with Tom Kaulitz :D Cool, its now 1.50am, and I'm chatting with people. They're still awake!

For someone who don't really smile a lot, and for once he did, makes his smile really hot.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home