Ameelia

Sunday, December 6, 2009

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

I'm not trying to be you and I didn't try to be you. I have a life and I lead it it my own way, without being anyone else.

Before going to th wedding at Fort Canning Park, I tried wearing shawl. I wear it anyhow, so other people who knows how to wear it would say stuff about me. I would like to make things clear first~ I do not know how to wear it. Ok?
I'm in love with Justin Bieber ... 's songs. They're awesome and I'm addicted to it.
Oh my, what's up with everyone with New Moon? I do not know why I am not interested in Twilight/New Moon, despite from Taylor Lautner, ofcourse. Haha. People are gg crazy over that movie.oh and hey,
I'm broke :(

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home