Ameelia

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Sports Day cum April Fools Day!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Byk lagi gmbr trletak di FB. Haa, sports day was boring giller to the babs. The curry puff was delicious though. Packed some for my family. Yumsyums. Er, I really wish it was a sch day, so I could prank my mates. (esp Shawn.) This yr's theme was hand-phone. I text my friend 'eh, y i call u tak dpt?' -even though I didn't even beeped them, expecting thm to reply 'whn did u call?' I manage to fool most of them. Thn I asked Ezza why she didn't reply my msg, when I didn't text her at all, I gave Kak Eera's hp and told her she receive a msg, when there was no inbox at all. haha. What a day,, Ibu's joke was th bom!

"I wanna type Hi, when I see that you log in.
Excited and nervous, this is ridiculous.
I wanna talk to you, but at the same time I'm wordless."

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home