Ameelia

Friday, February 13, 2009

Mr once apon a time

" kita umat islam ape Valentine Valentine, * sepak kang!* " Deeyawn .

Thats all kafir nye sambutan ohkay ! I'm not celebrating vday, but I give those roses to dudes as they want those. On 14 Feb, I only celebrate Charles birthday and 1 year of our friendship. So,
Happy 14th Birthday to Charles ! 14 Feb '08 was the best day of that year. He was wet as he got birthday bashed from his friends. We started talking and knowing each other in the bus. Oh goodie, i miss that moment. So, 14 Feb will always be a memory of him. haiyss.
btw, I told Nadia, Khas and Iwan about who use to be the guy that I'm waiting for. Ask me myself if you wanna know. haha.

Yesssssssssssa ! Going Jb tmrw. who wan bublle gum ?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home