Ameelia

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

half of the heart




OH, SKANDAL !


Pictures of you, Pictures of me.







HOORAY! I had a splendid day today. I don't know why my mood change. Shawn said I'm very talkative and happy today. So be it. I laugh, I smiled, I had fun :D I borrowed Eeza's Teens magazine and while flipping through with Liana, Shawn and Jaysen, I would say this guy is my boyfriend, this guy is my scandal, this guy. . .
(- Pete Wentz, Zac Efron, a couple of hot guys, Super Junior etc.) Kecoh sehh aku. Then Jaysen said Why you have so many boyfriends? hhaa. I had laughs for the first period as Mr Ong didn't come. YEY! ok, Gile kan? First period was fun, last period was sad because Miss Tan is teaching us for the last time today. I cried because she teaches Amaths well and I really do not want Mr Ding to come back from his NS. I can't believe it's over :( tears. I want to treasure her the lesson,but due to Shawn's jokes and disruptions, I cant really concentrate. So I decided to make my way to the front of the class. I want to enjoy the lesson as here wont be a next time. haha.
Credits to Kak Eera who helped me became the photographer of the day and Eeza for the FOB giant poster :D OK, I hate what happen at night -

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home