Ameelia

Friday, March 27, 2009

Nobody but you

Nervous ade, Takot ade, Exited pun ade. So my class is the only class that have not receive back our report book. I don't know what I should feel. Basically, I'm scared of my Eng and Mly result. Obviously, I have an underlined score - Amaths. Haiyahh.
Aniways, I get to take my O level E.maths in advance!- when I'm sec 4.
I'm planning of going to Long Jhon Silver with Liana and Asilah and buy Ben and Jerry ice-cream. hah. I never tasted B and J ice-cream before tao. Nadia said its delicious! Last but not least, I want to purchase my own digital 10mega pixel camera for myself :D yey ! I hope all these wishes will be granted on June holidays. hah! long way to gooooooo.

I want to watch 17 again (Zac Efron)
I want to watch Sonny Have a Chance (Demi Lovato)
I want to watch Another Cinderella Story (Selena Gomez)
I want to watch Sayang, you can Dance (Dafi!)
I want to watch Confessions of a Shopaholic (Rebecca Bloomwood)
I want to watch Bedtime stories (Adam Sandler)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home