Ameelia

Monday, September 28, 2009


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This pic was taken on th 1st of Syawal.
He cried because my Dad shouted "GOAL!"

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Heads of Fiq.

Photobucket


Raya ~ Ibu's side

Photobucket

Photobucket

Believe it or not, Fairuz(picture above) and I has been classmates since th yr 2000.

Photobucket


Today wasn't as interesting as 2nd Syawal because two families didn't join us. I miss Cik Sanisah's family's kecoh-ness and Abg Dzik's AWESOME! But Asri manage to follow us tho. BTW, Have you check out my son yet? The name is Darwis and he's 3 months old, I think. I love him as whenever he sees th camera, he'll stare at it with his cuddly little eyes. I adore those type of babies! Awhh, my son lah katekan. I wish th best of luck to Iwan's and Nicole's big day tmrw, pstt, Lewis will get jealous*

As for tmrw, I would like give the opportunity to Iwan for Hari Raya's concert occasion by letting him be th camera man. But Kak Eera's using it. Sorry dude.

*Thanks~ Nina, Liana, Iwan plus Fiq, to be there when I need a shoulder to cry on. Thy are the ones who helped me in my probs when I needed a listening ear. Ily all.

Pstt, F1 concert show merepeksz. Cina cina cina. Rasist ? gaga. Lindsay Lohan ikan jambu!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home