Ameelia

Friday, December 11, 2009

when we use to be happy

Photobucket
I was two years old. Kak Eera is th one at the back,

"Hahaha."
Tt was what I did to cure th pain.-laugh.
Sellfish and rude people sux! Thy don't have sympathy for others. Thy don't care how others feel inside. Wake Up! I'm a human too. I too, have feelings like evryone else in th world! Get this- try helping others and try being in their shoes. You'll make the world a better place for evryone. No matter how pretty, smart or rich you are, if ur attitude sux, than there's no point. Its the inside that counts. Only you can change yrself; You knw yrself better than anyone else.

~TO: siape makan cilli, dielah yg terase pedas, kay :D

A few days a go, I found some old pictures which i had to dig in a small cupboard.. It brings me to tears. I miss being a kid- so small with a small heart, that couldn't be felt, even if anyone hurts you. Because whn ure a kid, all you know is smile, laugh, cry and be happy. A person who is free from responsibilities. just like a flying bird.

Photobucket

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home