Ameelia

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Y're being soo unreasonable.

Photobucket
Just Smile :)

Haaa, I had an awesome day in school today. It's rather random for me to say this.
  • had a clumsy morning
  • slept in amaths lesson
  • ate OCK chicken wing :D
  • drink delicious milk
  • release our stress aftr sch(superr superr gereksz)
  • laugh to myself in th bus
Videos of point five can be found in FB, my profile. Haha. Window-ed shop at Expo John Little sale last Sunday while studying, with Kak Eera and a new friend of mine, Firhan. A friend of Kak Eera, whom turned out to be my bfriend's neighbor. It's a small world after all. Watched Sleeq's and Didi's performance and off to home. Th nxt day, struggled through th test.
I've got a lot of things planned up for Saturday. I can't wait!

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home