Ameelia

Tuesday, September 30, 2008








I had a date out with Nadia and Ruwaidah today, to Vivo City. We bought our food first at Compass Point, as VC's food is expensive . Our intention is to break fast together, actually .
I did my maths HW inside the MRT. Erms, nothing much happened. I really wanna thank Kak Eera for lending her stuffs, esp MP3 ! & loads of thanks to the person who called me when I was walking alone. Appr it loads tao. Going back at night was SCARY ! Who might not know what or who may appear . So basically yesterday was my first time going home at night, Serious! LOL . Thanks for the trip babes ! Not much pics taken .Sry .

HEY ! Wake me up when September Ends pleaseeeeeeee!

Because I can't wait for HARI RAYA!
But in the other hand, leaving Ramadhan really saddens me.A day more to go and we're celebrating Hari Raya. Sedih kan ?! This proves that time flies so fast ! The next thing I know, the English exam paper is going to be in front of me in like another 3 days. Urg.

We were realise early due to the eve of Hari Raya Puasa. I stayed back for English lesson as Mrs DOLL wanna give oral tips .The other Malay students were like, 'heck care lah, its just oral, So what ?' Up to you guys luhh . btw, Nadia didn't come. Amira cried during Malay class, idk why . Today Spring Cleaning ! & Happy Birthday to Shalhan .

I'll be bzy tomorrow, So, Early advance wish to all my Darlings out there, if you know who are you ;

SELAMAT HARI RAYA,
MAAF ZAHIR DAN BATIN.

CAMAT ARI RAYEEEEERRR !

jgn lupe dtg rumah.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home