Ameelia

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Hello people of Earth.
Today was the last day of my Sec2 life in school.
Today was the last day I'm in that class as one whole 2N1.
Today was the last day I'm gonna sit in the bus early in the morning.
Today was the last day I'm gonna have my laugh with my classmates.
Today was the last day of school .
Today was also the day I received my Rbook.
Is this called life ? Time flies so fast. Weird, yet cool.
I still remember when I was only Sec1 and I lost my way in the bus. And the next thing I know, I'm going to Sec 3 next year. This proves that time flies feat. Real Fast..
Sec 2 has been a sweet yet bitter memory for me. 2008 has been a GREAT year for me .
Now, it's only left for me to turn over a new leaf. Change who I am before. That's my target/goal for next year. Ohh clock, how I wish you could turn your hand backwards. But that's impossible.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home