Ameelia

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

15/10/08

I bought a new phone :D


10&11/10/2008


Abg Udin's photography :D

10 & 11/10/08

Today was the day out to JB. My family slept over at Wak Shimah's house and the next day, I get my hair done at Angsana.Before that, my family and Cik Misah's family went to Peladang. I bought a Spongebob ball which only cost RM3.90. hah.We ate cendol which was sooooooo delicioso !But I only ate alittle cos I was afraid if I had butterflies in my stomach. It was late evening by then and Wak mi's family came. Yahoo ! We then went to Cik Maliah's house and Tok Husin's house. Then, we went back to Wak Shimah's house and played MERCUN! . Mercun is like a mini Fireworks. But its cheaper and Noisy-er. Then, we headed back to Singapore which was like 1am in the morning.


4th October 2008






















04/10/08

Whoooots. Jyeah bby. On the 4th October was the 'RAYA' with cousins ! Pertanel side. If I'm not wrong, we visit 13 houses. HAH. Our family is like so-the-kecoh. Cik Man bought along his wislt and alarm clock. LOL. Cik miah mee and garlic bread Rocks. Cik Sanisah's mum's Laksa is also so-the-sedap. Delisioso ! Ohh and Danial, I'm not Emo. I was daydreaming. Aniways, there was 1 shot which was so nice, I LIKE ! This yrs Raya with cousin was a difference. Adam's family joined us. so, there was 5 vehicles in total. 1 van, 5 cars. 6 families :)

Some of these picx are credits from Abg Udin dearest. Thanks so much !

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home