Ameelia

Thursday, October 16, 2008

16/10/2008


16/10/08
I was Flickle-Minded. Should I or Should I not ?! It depends on my Future .

Anyways, sec2's (accept N.T) went to Science Centre. It was boring I tell you ! We didn't went to the cool display exhibition.Instead, we went to the water thingy. 1st stop was a lecture and some experiment. Then, we went for displays which were BORING! Surprisingly, I saw that adorable ELLE! yey! After that, we receive our English & Maths result to count weather the calculation is correct or not. okey,tts it :D

LATER THAT EVENING -
I went out to Jalan Raye with Friends ! -Nadia,Shahrizuan,Syafiq,Maisarah(for 2 houses only) and Nadia's 2 friends(who went MIA after Mai's house) . So that's only left with 4 people. Yes, Pathetic, but yet, I still enjoy it :D
Not a lot of picx taken that day though.
I love Mai's ceiling,
I love Naida's strawberry water,
I love Iwan's antique house,
I love Syafiq's cornflakes & Mum's chicken and his and his sister's room[!] .


:D

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home