Ameelia

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

to town

Out to Town :)

Red carpet




At this time, the 'apek' is looking




See, the 2 guys looking KPO !


Smoke time !



Clouds .





Merlion .



Gambar ni lawa - top


top - Don't focus on us, look at dhe backgrd .



My Emo pose tak menjadi. I know, i know .


The 6 picx below are Photography pictures :)








Hey, hey readers!Uh, I'm tired now.Walking at town was tiring.Too bad Syafiq can't make it.If not,I can get the pictures that we took last Sunday.Other than that,It wouldn't be just us, (Me/Nadia/Iwan) he could be the photographer too :) cos he dislikes his picture to be in it.Before meeting them,I went around mall to search for balloons but in the end, it was not to be found.
About the pictures that we took, most of it was credits from Nadia :) & Help!, I'm addicted to coffee. uh; k, bye bye bai .

Short sentences drawn from long experiences :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home