Ameelia

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Cheer me, make my life meaningful.

I heard from Nadia that Abg Fir is in Singapore. yey !
So, I'm flicker minded. With 300 bucks, I don't know what to buy. A camera? A guitar? Gosh, I need to make a list. Yessa babe! I'm still waiting for IPW, Pungool Carnival money. My $80 ! Not as cheap as what you think. A maths was hard. Luckily I have Kak Eera to guide me along. I don't know what do do if she wasn't there for me. I've been feeling sad and different knids of feelings and mood. It's ugly when I'm sad. I tend to scold people even when they are not in fault. I use bad words and I didn't show a smile. What happened to me ?

I hope tommorrow will be a better day for me. Insyallah !

Eh, eh, people, tagboard is up, go go tag .

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home