Ameelia

Monday, December 21, 2009

he ate my heart,

Photobucket
acompany me to Paris to watch TH tour! -If that's a reality,

I took more than an hour to write this for a contest - "The World Behind My Wall is my favorite Tokio Hotel's song as it tells me that we should be strong and never give up hope. Its bursting one's curiosity that there's many beautiful things waiting for him out there, but the wall is an obstacle. Let's destroy boundaries in life."

Haha. TH's WBMW premire is out! Somewhat, I love th part whn Tom pointed out his mid fing to Bill. Heh. So, today I went on to YouTube and I found these two awesome singers. Check out this guy called Joseph Vincent! He's got hot voice! Not forgetting this pretty chick called TiffanyJo Allen :) Gosh, she's great! For this weekend's camping at PR beach, all cousins are gnna wear BLUE! Cool or what?-original idea by Abg Dzik :) Can't wait!

Photobucket

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home