Ameelia

Thursday, April 22, 2010

There's no use anymore

Events fr this post - SKSS carnival/Pizza Treat/Out with Nyai/Airport

Stroll down for black and white photography by Kak Eera! :D

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
  • carnival at Seng Kang Sec
  • one$ balloon flew away
  • Pizza treat from Nad,Iwan&Fiq :D
  • cheesecake treat
  • soaked at pasir ris park
  • found a balloon
  • out with Nyai!
  • found my Meiji milk at Giant :D
  • send Abg Fai at airport - Thailand fr National Service.
  • watched Jelita at YouTube. got me smiling alone.

I have been writing songs for th fun of it. I get to express my tghts and feelings in lyrics and poetry. class photo turned out well, i guess. I hope. Too bad Mir and others cannot make it.
I'm so in love with th song Airplanes.

"appreciate me"
amee

Rock On.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home