Ameelia

Sunday, February 22, 2009

love me


















" From now until your black hair turns grey,
I promise to love you forever.

I want to tell you every single day " I Love You "

Would you love me ?
I want to live loving you and cherishing you
I want to put you to sleep in my arms every night
Would you love me ?

Will you give my heart permission?

I'll stay next to you for the rest of my life

I love You
Through rain and snow I'll cherish you

I'll take care of you my love
We walk step by step underneath the moon
I swear I hate lies, I hate destruct
my princess, my love, stay with me

Even though we'll age,
I want to live each day smiling
Would you love me?

will you be my everything?
though hardships and troubles?
All the many days we'll spend together

I'm going to be thankful everyday

I'll remember the promise we shared with the same heart

Would you love me ?

Will you promise me just one thing?

No matter what happens, We'll always love each other "

words from SJ, ' marry u '
Edited by ameelia

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home