Ameelia

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

will i found what i've lost ?

One word to describe today -

RACIST .


Easy to understand?
I was pissed-off with this girl name [dot, dot. dot dot] But she has nothing to do with the word 'racist'.
I don't know what happened to me. Even Jason said ' where's the old ameelia I know? ' Gosh! I'm not a gangster. EK made my day even worst and I feel like everything I do and think is wrong. Amira's monkie doll, George cheered me up. Shawn didn't come to school to make me laugh. To make it worst, I just can't stand show offers, people who don't know how to say an easy word with 5 letters [sorry] , etc, etc etc . I had Chemistry remid with Mr Teo and 3 other friends. Gosh I was the only girl in the science lab. After three of them left, I asked so many kind of questions to Mr Teo. He said the more questions, the better. I used his high tech touch screen laptop! Zomg, zomg .After remid, I went for Guides which describe the red bold word on top. I'm not gonna tell :P There was this sec 1 guy by the name of Kevin who accidentally throw a ball at Ruwaidah and I. He was like ' Sorry, Kak! sorry.. Kak ! ' cute sehh! He looks like malay plus indian.

I hope tommorrow will be a better day for me. Insyallah !

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home