Ameelia

Sunday, December 27, 2009

all i ever want is to be wanted

We're talking about BLUE!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

"I fell in love with a YouTube girl"by JCV- That song has been running in my head all night. So is the acoustic version of Automatic. Acoustics Rocks.

About th pictures- BBQ and Camping at Pasir Ris beach. Got nothing much to say. More pictures at FB, as usual. (Some pictures are from Nikon.)
I cycled for th first time! I knw, a 15 yr old girl who nvr cycled in her life before is weird. I had fun, even tho I fell on the bike at the back seat. OUCH! When it rained, we 'lepak' and gossiped at th void deck. I didn't have enough sleep and my butt hurts from cycling.
Why am I not surprise that Sezairi won?
Goodnight.

Photobucket

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home