Ameelia

Friday, January 1, 2010

It's the start of something new,

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Kami tak mabuk, tapi gile.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Firstly, Happy New Year! Finally, It's 2010. Tak caye! This is unbelievable. This means that its only a few days away from school reopens! Gasp! I'm so not ready to meet new teachers, getting pointed out abt my hair again, board th stupid late bus etc. Tak Nak!!!! Too bad, I don't have a choice :( Nevertheless, I'm keen to meet my friends, esp Diyana, Nazlinda and Asilah. Its been more than seven weeks since I've met thm, yey. As seen from th pictures above, Instead of being drunk like other people, we went crazy by taking lots of merepek shots.

2009 has been a great year for me. I wna thank everyone who made me happy throughout this year. May 2010 be a greater year for all of you. You guys Rock. psst, I'm single for a year! Haha. I hope that will stay till I reach 25. InsayAllah. lol.

Celebrated Kakak's birthday(31st) at Charcos. Nenek's treat. Kakak! cepat cepat dapat lecen kereta! Nak tompang. Went to Whitesands and did a little shopping. Seventeen bucks, gone :(
Th day before, I went to Expo since thre was a metro sale :D thirty-eight bucks, gone like that.

For th start of new year, I got a haircut at a home-place of Mum's friend. I hate my banks :( oh well, cant do anything to be undone. Then, stopped by at cousin's house to pick up more heels :D Cleaned up my messy shelf with loads of worksheets, packed my bag and bought new shoes. This Sunday will be a busy day for me. (8-10am)Religious class--->(11am)Award--->(1pm)Cousin's wedding

Photobucket

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home