Ameelia

Monday, February 23, 2009

happiness

I had a lovely day in class today. Mr Ding attends an urgent meeting, I receive 2 ferror rusher chocolate from Mr Low and the guys played arm wrestling and my stomach burst out of laughter. But what made my day down was pathetic racist people. It's irritating. It's frustrating. It's not fair. Better live in a world that have the same race, don't you think ? Breath in, out, in and out. That was what I did to calm myself down. Who's not feeling well? I would like to say : My heart is in pain ! I don't want to make a big fuss. Let's just forgive and forget. It's not like the first time this thing has happened. So, whatever. I'm sorry as I'm happy to see Nadia cry. Jakon much? duhh. It's the first time I saw her cry! I've been waiting for her tears since 2 years back. It's not that I like to see her cry, don't get me wrong. I was happy when I saw Kibum's face. hahahahahhahahahahah.btw, there was this someone said I asked a boy for stead, although I didn't. What ?! And they will soon break-up because of me. What ? oh my, stupid rumors .

Ahhh, I'm jealous again ! noooooooo! stupid picture .Italic

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home