Ameelia

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

a crush on this pizza guy,



Anyone in a mood of shopping with me? Been busy lately. Four days wo internet, glad I'm in th category of plp who can live wo laptops and computers. Went shopping with Kak Eera and Nina to Tamp, and I saw Hydir Id with Lidya. Cute or what thy! Luckily I'm not those girls who went crazy over celebrities. I also saw many old long friends. Gaaa, I'm having a Primary Sch Reunion soon, I cant wait to finally meet them :D Anywy, burnt my money in Artbox, a very very expensive, yet cute Korean shop. What a waste of money :( I've got my pay, & I'm gg fizzy of spending it. *Excited. Um, School has been sucha bore, like who dunnoe? But I manage to stay stable in class with th help of my friends giving me laughing gas. I miss hanging out with Nadia! Babe, gue rindu kamu!
Oh my, Weekends nak dekat!

yey yey . . . :D
Photobucket

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home